Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
>> Tuesday, November 29, 2005
))
and you ask me what I want this year
and I try to make this kind and clear
just the chance that maybe we'll find better days
cause I don't need boxes wrapped in strings
and designer love and empty things
just the chance that maybe we'll find better days
i wish everyone was loved tonight
and that someone might stop this endless fight
just the chance that maybe we'll find better days
11:09 AM;
k
me, myself
chris * i love snacking to bits.
we can stitch back those happy days ;
k
credits
Layout
RAHH :
designer.
TOUCHSTONES :
brushes.
ROMANCEDIED :
brushes.
AUGIE :
font.
k
favourites
jay and cristiano ronaldo. oh, and jessica alba of course =D
k
friends
manda'*
mama'*
jir0ng'*
si0k'*
daphne'*
sarah'*
natasha'*
jieming'*
j0hnny'*
qing'*
cheeling'*
ch0nglee'*
jac & rach'*
chinkz'*
alan'*
chuhui'*
guang'*
pauline'*
k
...
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com